Maps and Parking
The map below shows Moores Cancer Center's location among other UC San Diego facilities in La Jolla. You can also see driving directions to our La Jolla locations
- Lots: $4 for first two hours, $1 for each additional hour, up to a maximum of $8. Visits of 30 minutes or less are free. Pay on foot at pay station near the northwest corner of Moores Cancer Center (accepts cash, validation tickets and credit cards) and exit through vehicle express exit. Kiosk is staffed 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Valet: $5 plus 50 cents for each additional half-hour, to a $10 maximum.
- All parking, including valet, is free for patients with a handicapped placard.
- Radiation Oncology and Infusion Center patients can have their parking validated at no cost.
Patient and visitor lot 784 is in front of the Cancer Center, at the end of Health Sciences Drive. If the lot is full, please use the overflow parking lot 702 and take a shuttle. (See map below, with the shuttle route in red.) For valet parking, see the attendant in the circular driveway in front of the main Cancer Center doors.
Other transportation options
- The UC San Diego "H" shuttle stops near Thornton Hospital, beside the Cancer Center, and goes to campus and the Hillcrest medical offices. See Transportation Assistance for more information.
- San Diego bus route 201 from the University Towne Center Transit Center stops near Thornton Hospital, which is directly beside the Cancer Center. (Visit www.sdcommute.com.)
- To speak to a Cancer Center social worker about transportation resources, call (858) 822-2168 or see Transportation Assistance.