Assistance and Education Programs
Moores Cancer Center offers several programs to assist you during cancer treatment. For more information about any of these programs, see the links below or visit the Patient & Family Resource Center.
- Patient & Family Resource Center, staffed by volunteers and stocked with informative printed materials and online resources for all aspects of cancer education and support
- Cancer Health Library, an online resource for general information about symptoms, risk factors, and procedures
- Healthy Eating Program, with classes and one-on-one consultation to help patients adopt a diet that will promote health and fight disease
- Organizations offering support, education, or products, arranged by cancer type
- Online Cancer Library, which includes cancer news and a library of medical tests, cancer medications, and fact sheets on many different types of cancer.
- Cancer education videos, with UC San Diego doctors talking about treatment options for various cancer types
- 25 Tips for Patients and 25 Tips for Caregivers
- ASL Cancer Education Program for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing: Videos and webcasts
- Patient Power webcast radio programs